This past weekend Alan and I worked on the chicken coop. It's coming along nicely, but wow, it sure takes more time to do things than you'd think.
Some time last week we laid down the center of the sheet vinyl flooring. This will make for easy clean up, and will protect the wood floor of the coop. I got a steal of a deal on the flooring! $8 at Lowe's -- gotta love clearance!
I hung the insulation while Alan framed in the internal door. The kind of wall insulation I bought is encased in a vapor barrier so it was a snap to install! We put weird foiled bubble insulation on the ceiling. It's kind of space-agey, and we're hoping that it will improve the lighting, making it a big brighter.
We also finished the internal door, added wire to the internal wall, completed two sides of the flooring (the other two sides of the flooring will get finished once we have the back wall where the chicken pop door will go).
Lots more to go, but so much progress has been made!